Poland

Poland Car Hire

To travel conveniently around Poland, your best bet is to get a good sporty car from a reputable car rental service. With your car ready, you can tour every nook and cranny of Poland, and also catch glimpses at the giant architectural and historical edifices around the country. You can visit Lake Wigry which is popularly referred to as the ‘zone of silence’,. Take a drive around major cities like Warsaw, Krakow, Lods and Wroclaw. Your road trip around Poland will be less memorable without a visit to the Baltic coast as it offers you the chance to learn more about nature and appreciate its finesse. Right Car Hire offers a seamless car rental service for visitors of all kinds. You will be fascinated by your experience Poland and won’t hesitate to take up another chance to come back once more.

Explore the rich history and diverse culture

If you are thinking of the best destination for your next vacation to Europe, then you should consider visiting Poland. Poland is home to one of the world’s friendliest people and exciting communities. Located in the center of Europe, Poland is a country with diverse culture and a very rich history, depicted in the many artifacts, paintings and architectural works in several museums around the country. Tourist in the country for the first time will be left spellbound after exploring one of the many historical edifices Poland has to offer. Poland is home to some of the world’s renowned historical sites lakes, mountains and monuments.

Warsaw – the capital city

Warsaw is the capital of Poland and a major host to hundreds of thousands of tourist visiting the country each year. It is a city with many side attractions as typical of most capitals around the world. Warsaw depicts the rich cultural heritage of the country. Polish people tend to be caring to foreigners.

Poland Culture

It is worthy to note that Polish people are conservatives and are strict adherents of the Roman Catholic religion. When visiting Polish people for the first time, it is termed polite to remove your footwear before entering.

Language in Poland

Polish is widely spoken and it is considered the nation’s official language. German, Russian and English are also spoken in some part of the country.

Nightlife in Poland

Nightlife in Poland is just to amazing and no to be missed for any reason as plenty of revelers visit the country especially on weekends to explore the vibrant entertainment venues and party all night long,. You can also relish the beautiful cities at night, while ensuring you get yourself a delicious Pierogi to eat and accompanied with a shot of vodka. There seems to be an unwritten rule about Vodka being Poland’s official drink, There are lots of well-established cinemas in several destinations including Warsaw, Cracow, Wrocław, Poznań, Białystok and Zakopanewhere you could visit to watch a movie of your choice . Locals in Poland are friendly and accommodating. Some of the best places where you can enjoy the best of nightlife are Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow and Gdańsk.

Religion

Roman Catholicism is the major religion for over 95% of the entire population. Other religions that takes the remaining 5% include Polish Autocephalous Orthodox Russian and Greek Orthodox, Protestants and Jews. It is best to respect the religious views of the Polish people when in Poland.

 

Poland Cities