Car Rentals Vancouver
Vancouver, a city that is in a world of its own, is one of the best destinations in Canada that shouldn’t be missed. If you’re contemplating where next to visit for a splendid vacation in Canada, then Vancouver will provide the much needed fun that every tourists desire. The best and most convenient way of getting around Vancouver is by cheap car rentals. Upon hiring a car, then your opportunities of touring and seeing new things around the city becomes limitless. Regardless of what your reason might be for visiting Vancouver, you won’t go wrong by renting a car, as there is always something to do for everyone including young and old. When planning a family vacation, a car rental Vancouver will be just perfect for exploring every corners of the city.
Being the largest metropolitan city in Western Canada, with an estimated population of over 600.000 people, Vancouver is a commercial center with several amusement parks and natural features such as mountains, and waters. The many attractions on offer here make it a delight for tourists. Vancouver, the culinary and cultural capital of Canada, is home to sophisticated hotels and restaurants for those who love a befitting accommodation, good food and classic wines.
Where to go
There are so many things to see and do here. Some of the top places worth visiting in your cheap car rental Vancouver include
- Downtown : This area is home to lovely Asian restaurants offering the best of Asian delicacies. It is framed by English Bay and Coal Harbour. One cannot also miss the sight of the elegant skyscrapers.
- Gastown : This is the oldest neighborhood in the city featuring giant edifices which gives an insight to the rich cultural and historical heritage of the city.
- Kitsilano : This area is noted for its vibrancy. The presence of the organic restaurants and the famous Kits Beach attracts young men and women to the area to have fun and go on romantic dates.
- South Granville : This is a place to be, especially for lovers of Arts and Fashion. Here you will find the best galleries and design stores in the city
- Yaletown: This area was formerly known as a run-down warehouse district, but in recent times, it has an exciting nightlife. For those who love the adventure of nightlife, Yaletown is a must visit.
The major languages in Vancouver are English and French, but a vast majority of the population speaks English as either a first or a second language. Most government agencies offer service in English and French. Vancouver has diverse multicultural groups thereby making it a multilingual city on an unofficial level.
When to go Summer
The best time to travel to Vancouver is between the months of July and September. The climate is relatively mild and sunny during this period. Summer time will also avail you the opportunity to participate in the city’s festival and also get to know more about the city’s music, and art world
Renting a car will help you navigate easily through the nook and cranny of Vancouver.